The Shop of the museum offers a wide variety of objects inspired by the works of the collections of the museum and the artistic periods of the collection. Books, stationary, illustrated sheets, ceramics, glass, fabrics, games, etc. A wide range of products aimed at people interested in the world of art and for all of those who want a souvenir of their visit to the museum and the city of Barcelona. The articles you can find there have been carefully chosen, following a criteria of quality and originality.
Catalogues, books, audiovisuals, postcards, posters, gifts and other products, also for the youngest ones, inspired by works of the museum, to promote awareness and dissemination of the collection, the art and Barcelona.
- Winter opening times: October to April, Tuesday to Saturday, 10.15 am to 5.45 pm; Sundays and public holidays, 10.15 am to 3 pm
- Summer opening times: May to September, Tuesday to Saturday, 10.15 am to 19.45 pm; Sundays and public holidays, 10.15 am to 3 pm
Postcards, promotional items and souvenirs of your step by the museum and Barcelona.
- January and February: Monday to Friday, 9.30 am to 6.30 pm; Saturday and Sunday, 9.30 am to 7 pm.
- March, April and from October to December: Monday to Sunday, 9.30 am to 7 pm.
- From May to September: Monday, 9.30 am to 8 pm; Tuesday to Sunday, 9.30 am to 8.30 pm.