Opening hours and prices
Opening hours and prices
NEW OPENING TIMES: from 10th June to 30th September: Wednesday to Sunday, 10 am to 8 pm. Monday and Tuesday, closed, except public holidays. Public holidays opening time: 10 am to 8 pm.
- Winter opening times: October to April, Tuesday to Saturday, 10am to 6pm; Sundays and public holidays, 10am to 3pm.
- Summer opening times: May to September, Tuesday to Saturday, 10am to 8pm; Sundays and public holidays, 10am to 3pm.
- Mondays closed, except public holidays. Monday public holidays 2017: April 2nd, May 21st and September 24th.
- Annual closing: January 1st, May 1st and December 25th.
The ticket offices close 30 minutes before the museum closes. The rooms are emptied 15 minutes before.
- Winter schedule (16 September - 30 June): Monday and Friday, from 9.30 am to 3 pm; from Tuesday to Thursday, from 9.30 am to 6 pm. Closed on Monday and Friday afternoon, Saturday, Sunday and public holidays.
- Summer schedule (1 July - 15 September): from Monday to Friday, from 9.30 am to 3 pm.
For more information: Library and archive
UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, opened to the public on Saturday and Sunday from 1 pm. to 4 pm. Nights, groups by reservation.
- Tuesday to Saturday, 12.30 pm to 4 pm
- Friday and Saturday for dinner from 7.30 pm to 11.30 pm
- Sundays and public holidays, 12 pm to 4 pm
Read more at: Òleum restaurant
La Terrassa Fresc (outdoor bar service) is open through September 30, Monday and Tuesday from 10 am to 2 pm. Wednesday to Sunday, 10 am to 8 pm. Public holidays, from 10 to 8 pm.
NOTICE: the Rooftop Viewpoint will remain closed to the public until further notice.
- Winter opening times: October to April, Tuesday to Saturday, 10am to 6pm; Sundays and public holidays, 10am to 3pm
- Summer opening times: May to September, Tuesday to Saturday, from 10am to 20pm; Sundays and public holidays, 10am to 3pm
- Mondays closed, except public holidays
- Annual closing: January 1, May 1 and December 25
- 2x1 reopening promotion!
- General admission: €12 (valid for two days during a month from the purchasing date)
- To the Rooftop Viewpoint: €2 CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Basic friend of the museum (annual fee from the date of purchase): €18 (unlimited access to the permanent collection and the temporary exhibitions)
- Under 16 years old
- Over 65 years old of the European Community
- Accredited teachers and groups of schoolchildren or students, accompanies by teachers or professors with prior booking
- Students accredited by the corresponding department carrying a research work and students of History of Art
- Members of the ICOM, of the Association of Museologists and of Art Critics
- Art gallery owners and licensed in Fine Arts
- Tourist guides
- People accompanying groups
- Duly accredited unemployed people
- Titleholders of accredited Cards for Disabled from the Generalitat de Catalunya
- Members of the Club Súper 3 and of the Association of Visual Artists
- Youths with the discount book of the Carnet Jove (Youth Card)
Saturdays, from 3pm onwards; the first Sunday of each month; 18 May, the International day of Museums; 11 September, the national day of Catalonia
- Students, 30% discount
- Family (2 adults + 1 child) and titleholders of the large family card, 30% discount
- Groups of adults, 30% discount
- Groups of school children or students, accompanied by teachers or professors without prior booking, 30% discount
- Tourist Bus and Barcelona City Tour, 20% discount
- Members of the Club 3C, of the Cercle Artístic de Sant Lluc, of Òmnium Cultural, Modernist Route, of the RACC Master, 30% discount
- Youths with the Carnet Jove (Youth Card), 50% discount
- Special conditions for tour operators. For more information call (00 34) 93 622 03 75 or send an e-mail to [email protected]
- Articket BCN €35. This ticket offers the possibility of visiting the six Articket centres of Barcelona over a period of one year. Special conditions for tour operators.
- BCN Card. From €33.30. Free of charge and access to the most important museums of Barcelona, free transport and discounts to other museums and places of interest, visits, tours, leisure, shows, night venues, shops, restaurants, singular transport and other services.
Until further notice, these combined tickets will not be sold:
- Museu Nacional d'Art de Catalunya / Centre del Romànic de la Vall de Boí €15. The admission price includes the visit to the churches of Sant Climent de Taüll, Sant Joan de Boí and Santa Eulàlia d’Erill la Vall (including also Santa Maria de Taüll, whose admission is free) and the permanent exhibition of the Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya (including the temporary exhibitions and the rooftop viewpoint). Admission valid for one year from purchase date.
- Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya / Poble Espanyol €20. The admission price includes the visit to the permanent exhibition and to the temporary exhibitions of the museum and the visit to the Poble Espanyol.
- Tel.: 93 285 38 32
- On-line: https://bcnshop.naturisme.com
- Tourist information offices of Turisme de Barcelona:
- Plaça de Catalunya, 17
- Plaça de Sant Jaume, 1
- Barcelona Sants railway station
8 - Pl. Portal de la Pau
- La Rambla, 99
- Airport Terminal 1
- Airport Terminal 2B
- Tourist information booths around Barcelona
Agència Catalana de Turisme
- General tickets only (adult and student)
- Voucher valid until 31 December of the year of purchase
- Offices of Agència Catalana de Turisme:
- Oficina de Turisme de Catalunya a Barcelona. Palau Robert (Passeig de Gràcia, 107)
- Fira de Barcelona
- Oficina de Turisme de Catalunya a Girona (C/ de Joan Maragall, 2)
- Oficina de Turisme de Catalunya a Tarragona (C/ de Fortuny, 4)
- Oficina de Turisme de Catalunya a Lleida (C/ Plaça de l'Edil Saturní, 1)
- Oficina de la Agencia Catalana de Turismo a Madrid (Centre Cultural Blanquerna, c/ Alcalá, 44)
Articket BCN (www.articketbcn.org)
With Articket BCN you will be able to visit the permanent collections and temporary exhibitions of these centres, for € 30, over a period of 12 months and in any order you like:
- Museu Nacional d'Art de Catalunya (MNAC)
- Fundació Joan Miró
- Museu d'Art Contemporani de Barcelona (MACBA)
- Fundació Antoni Tàpies
- Centre de Cultura Contemporània de Barcelona (CCCB)
- Museu Picasso
Special conditions for tour operators (minimum 10 tickets)