Ferrara, 1497 – Bologna, 1537
Artists / Makers / Authorities:
54.5 x 54.3 x 13.5 cm
Long-term loan from the Reial Acadèmia de Bones Lletres, donated by the Marquess and Marquise of Barberà, 1838
From the former House Mai-Pinós, in Cucurulla Square, Barcelona. Comes from the former collection of Miquel Mai, integrated by 19 marble relieves, 12 kept in the museum.