This modern reconstruction of the baldachin of Toses is from 1934. There are original both spandrel of the front arch, painted by both faces, and the capital of the column of the right, which comes from another church. The reconstruction allows to observe the structure of a baldachin - templete of wood, modest version of the big baldachin of stone or goldsmithing that existed in other churches.
First third of 13th century
488 x 238 x 216 cm
Plandiura Collection, purchased 1932