The Prophet Jeremiah
Artists / Makers / Authorities:
First third of 13th century
Plandiura Collection, purchased 1932
Belonged to the original structure of a baldachin, of which another spandrel has been preserved. The two have been used in a modern structure, along with a wooden capital which was not part of the same item of furnishing. It came from the church of Sant Cristòfol de Toses (Ripollès).
Tempera, stucco reliefs and remains of varnished metal plate