Paintings from Sorpe
Artists / Makers / Authorities:
660 x 723 x 885 cm
Purchased by the Junta de Museus in the 1919-1923 campaign; permanent loan from the bishopric of Urgell, 1929; acquired, 1946 and 1964
Series consisting of the decoration of the triumphal arches, the north and south wall of the nave and the arches connecting with the aisles. There are other paintings in the Museu Diocesà d'Urgell and remains in situ. From the parish church of Sant Pere de Sorpe (Alt Àneu, Pallars Sobirà).
Fresco transferred to canvas
Pintures de Sorpe