Ornamental fragment from Santa Maria de Taüll
Artists / Makers / Authorities:
40 x 40 cm
Purchased by the Junta de Museus in the 1919-1923 campaign
From the church of Santa Maria de Taüll (la Vall de Boí, Alta Ribagorça). Arch of the baptismal chapel. It was a part of the group integrated by the paintings from the church header and naves, with other fragments.
Fresco transferred to canvas, polycarbonate support
Fragment decoratiu de Santa Maria de Taüll