Location:Not on view
Benavente, circa 1500 – Santo Domingo de la Calzada, 1557
Artists / Makers / Authorities:
120 x 94 x 6 cm
Plandiura Collection, purchased 1932
Panel of an altarpiece from the parish church of San Hipólito, in the town of Támara (Palencia), of which the MNAC owns 7 panels. There are known to be other panels in private collections.
Oil and gilding on wood