The building is adapted for people with reduced mobility in the majority of the spaces. There are lifts and stairlifts; the buttons of the lifts are marked in Braille. There are loans of wheelchairs and foldable chairs available in the cloakroom. There is no service of accompanying staff. For consultations, please call (00 34) 93 622 03 76
- There is free municipal car parking near the museum with spaces for disablead people
- Coaches with passengers who require special attention can access the museum through the office area, by prior request calling (00 34) 93 622 03 75
- Free admission for titleholders of the Disability Accreditation Card of the Generalitat de Catalunya
- The access of Guide Dogs is permitted in the building and rooms
- Adapted toilets in the foyer, the Sala Oval and the Library
- Magnetic loops that allow the use of audiphones while using the audio guides
The museum offers an audio guide service that allows the user to complete and autonomous visit. Furthermore, some parts of the visit have explanatory and subtitled videos in Catalan sign language (LSC), Castilian (LSE) and international (SSI).
This content has been carried out in collaboration with the company GVAM and with the assessment of the Federació de Persones Sordes de Catalunya (FESOCA) (Catalan Federation of the Deaf).
Free commented visits for users from the entities that attend people at risk of social, cultural, physical, sensory or economic exclusion, prior request by calling (00 34) 93 622 03 75
Socio-educative program of cultural facilities that address the social centres and associations working with people at risk of social exclusion. It facilitates the access of these groups to the regular programming of the different facilities at a reduced price (in Spanish).
We offer a specialized program (in Spanish) for children at risk of social exclusion, for children with intellectual disabilities and for family audiences, inclusive, which spans from free visits to the collection and the temporary exhibitions in the course up to visits workshop such as the The dance of the bestiary,, I spy with my little eye... many hats and Portraits and Selportraits, as well as guided visits to the collection..